About Senior SchoolBased on the conviction that good communication is essential for student success, the Qatar Academy Senior School aims to build a strong learning triangle: parent-teacher-student. The key is regular and effective dialogue between these three parties in order for each student to have access to the wide array of opportunities that are made available through the school. While academic success is at the heart of our mission, Qatar Academy is equally committed to the education of the whole child. To this end we provide a full range of activities that build character, foster dedication to service, and create future leaders.
Our expanded editorial team bring you:
- Tips and tricks to surviving high school
- Student profiles: Ahmed Al Hajari and Noah Al Khulaifi
- The NESAC Swim Meet and Academic Games
- Behind the scenes of QLC.
- Tips and tricks on getting good grades
- Up close and personal with Mr. Bradshaw
- The THIMUN Palestinian Delegation story
Qatar Academy- Doha celebrated the World Heritage Day on the 18th April to raise awareness of the importance of protecting and preserving heritage and culture. The event reflected Qatar ...
Doha, Qatar, 5th April 2017—Under Qatar Foundation’s Pre-University Education, Grade 5 students at Qatar Academy Doha (QAD) spent eight weeks through a collaborative process researched and engaged...